Sunday, January 4, 2009

My High Energy Workout Playlist Dec ‘08/Jan ‘09

Brian Molko of Placebo, Live at the MTV Exit Concert at Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

I haven’t been working out much these last few months. I’ve been recovering from some serious overtraining and the recovery is taking longer than I thought. Nevertheless, I’m making an attempt to get back in game and have loaded my iPod up with some tunes.

I’m a new fan of the band Placebo, which I saw at the MTV Exit Live concert at Angkor Wat when I was in Cambodia last month, so there are quite a few songs by Placebo on this playlist. Here’s a Youtube video of the concert:

Here's 15 songs from my current playlist:

Every You Every Me, Placebo
Gotta Be Somebody, Nickelback
Post Blue, Placebo
Check Yes Juliet, We The Kings
I Don’t Care, Apocalyptica
The Bitter End, Placebo
Song To Say Goodbye, Placebo
Indestructible, Disturbed
Don’t Hold Back, The Potbelleez
Devour, Shinedown
A Lot Like Me, The Offspring
Slow Burn, Atreyu
Love Story, Taylor Swift
Day That Never Comes, Metallica
Twenty Years, Placebo


good said...

ugg outlet
ugg black
buy uggs
ugg boots
running shoes
nike outlet

Charlie said...

That's a great list of activities, this guy seems how to be on shape and it's excellent for his organism.