Adventure Nomad

Adventure Nomad

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I'm On Instagram!

I'm happy to revive my Instagram account - Not happy about how I came to have so much time on my hands (laid up with a broken collarbone), but Instagram has given me a chance to take a fresh look at many of my old images. They have rekindled forgotten memories, and I have to admit, fitting my images into the square format is a nice challenge.  Here are some images from my Everest expedition that are already on my Instagram account.  Follow me on Instagram (link on the right) for more!

1 comment:

bestofnepal said...


Trekking in Kanchenjunga base camp, Everest base camp, Manaslu trek, mustang trekking organized by the Mountain Air Guided Adventures(p.)Ltd , which is popular trekking agency of the trekking guide of Nepal. Our team of the trekking guide managed the best trekking holidays in Nepal. welcome tea house and camping trekking in Nepal.

Kanchenjunga trekking

Everest base camp trekking

Manaslu trekking Nepal


Upper mustang trekking