Adventure Nomad

Adventure Nomad

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Supplement Warehouse

If you live in Singapore, and you are a bodybuilder, mountain biker, or triathlete, you should check out what these guys have to offer. They’ve been selling quality nutritional supplements for a lot less than the big boys in town.

Since quitting my job, I’ve had to go low tech on sports nutritional supplements: soymilk for a post workout drink and a sugared lime drink for workout fuel; and I have noticed a drop in my performance.

Yesterday, I added The Supplement Warehouse in Singapore as a sponsor, and I’ll be bringing 4 of their products with me when I participate in the Mongolia Sunrise to Sunset Marathon on July 9th.

Champion Nutrition’s Muscle Nitro;
Champion Nutrition Revenge Sports Drink;
Carb Boom! Gels; And
Universal Nutrition’s Torrent Post Workout Drink;

I hope to be able to review these when I have more experience with them.

No comments: